my chat and private messaging is not working, i can still see everyone who is online but nothing happens when i click on them, I have shut down everything and started over, and still nothing, what do I do?
i can not chat or private message, i can post to others. what do i do
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Free Realms Installer
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.5.15 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ;ShopperReports
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
Your UserAgent string in Firefox is probably messed up by another program that you installed.
type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox
Once that is fixed, see if chat and private messaging are still giving you a problem.