I'd like to make a permanent edit to one field that is incorrect when the autofill is activfated. I make the edit in the instant case, but I'd like to edit the error so that it does not keep happending. How can I do that?
For some reason when completing my address it then shows MA as my state, instead of MD. I don't know how it picked that up but I'd like to stop this error from happening every time i see autofill.
Can anything be done?
Additional System Details
A few times a week
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
Are you using an "autofill" add-on in Firefox? If so, which one?
If not, see - Form Autocomplete - Deleting individual form entries