How do I get rid of the yahoo logo superimposed over the tabs?
My machine had to be reimaged, and when I reloaded Firefox, there is now a Yahoo! logo image in the top right of the screen to the left of the minimize box, over the tabs. I HATE IT. Please tell me how to get rid of this so I don't have to switch to Safari or Chrome.
You're welcomeRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
No, no add ons. It is part of the browser - it is there regardless of what is running.
Ah, it is not an add on, it is a new THEME that came with the download. I removed the theme and it's gone. Thanks!