How do I go Back/Forward and Pinch to zoom in Firefox using my MacBook Pro?
Just like gestures in Safari and Chrome, how can I go Back/Forward and Pinch to zoom in Firefox???
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_2) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.0.874.121 Safari/535.2
I found this post by cor-el:
Hopefully this helps!
thanks! that fixed the zoom in/out, but i still can't go back/forward pages? unless i'm doing something wrong? isn't it two fingers swipe left/right?
Try these gestures:
- browser.gesture.twist.right -> Browser:NextTab
- browser.gesture.twist.left -> Browser:PrevTab
I fixed that to switch tabs, but i'm wondering how to go back a page or forward instead of clicking back/forward or command-left/right or command-[ & ]
You should be able to use these to go back and forward:
- browser.gesture.swipe.left -> Browser:BackOrBackDuplicate or Browser:Back
- browser.gesture.swipe.right -> Browser:ForwardOrForwardDuplicate or Browser:Forward
Modified by cor-el
I tried both but I still can't swipe back/forward pages. Is it just a gesture that is no longer available? I'm doing two-finger swipes left/right.