Tool Bar is not working
I upgraded my browser. I used Mozilla firefox. Ever since then my tool bar does not work. say if I wanted to go to www.facebook.com. I type in the web address and it will not even go to the site, or the drop down menu
Additional System Details
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Performer Optimum v188.8.131.52
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 AskTbARCD/18.104.22.16807 Firefox/3.5.15 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) SearchToolbar/1.2 BLNGBAR
I tried to clear the history.
Is Firefox 3.5 the version you are currently using? If so, I would recommend you updating to the latest version of Firefox, instead.
I'm not quit sure which one I am using. However I did find an troubleshoot for the time being in "Safe Mode" but just trying to figure out how to fix the problem and get the tool bar to work without always having to be in safe mode. Thank you so much for your reply.
If you are successfully running Firefox in Safe Mode, this might be an indication that you have too many, or simply have any out of date, Add-ons which creates a too much of a workload for your system.
You can find out which version of Firefox you are running by choosing About Firefox from the Help entry in the Menu Bar.