How do I restore my vertical scroll bar in Google search engine?
The vertical scroll bar works fine for the Bing search engine, and also works on all websites. I am running Mozilla Firefox 6.0.2. This happens on both my desk top computer running Windows 7, and on my laptop computer running Vista.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Dec. 1, 2011
- NPCIG 18.104.22.168
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.11 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
I have restarted my computers, emptied the cache, and preformed disk cleanup.
upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
I have upgraded, to Firefox 8 and the problem is still there, on both my computers. Could this be a Google problem?
I made an interesting observation, finding that when I use the Google search box on the top toolbar (taskbar?) , I get a page of results WITH the vertical scroll bar on the right side of the screen. However, when I search from the Google box which is located in the middle of my homepage screen, I get a page of results with No scroll bar.
I'm thinking I might contact my ISP about this problem.
Meantime, I will continue to use the search box at the top right of my toolbar.
If anyone else has a new suggestion, please chime in.