In Block Pop-Up Windows settings FF doesn't save exclusions.
After restart the list is empty. Windows is fresh installed at home (8) and new enough at work (7)/ Both systems have the same "feature"/ How to make FF save exclusions forever? coz it's very annoying
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.525
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
When using Clear Recent History or when automatically clearing history on closing Firefox, Options > Privacy > Clear history when Firefox closes > Exceptions, DO NOT check "Site Preferences".
Clearing the "Site Preferences" will clear all exceptions including exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, passwords, and software (add-on) installation.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.