HOW TO MAKE A BOOKMARKED FILE AVAILABLE OFFLINE
THIS IS MERELY A QUERY QUESTION. I WANT BOOKMARKED PAGES NOT TO BE SAVED AS SEPRATE FILES BUT MADE AVAILBALE OFFLINE BY FIREFOX ITSELF
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
Why are you still using that old Firefox 3.0.6 version?
As far as your question, what is the point of bookmarks being available offline?
Bookmarks are shortcuts to web pages.
If you want to open a file that is saved on your PC, you can use File > Open File... in Firefox or double-click on the file from within the Windows Explorer file interface (not the Internet Explorer browser).