I "lost" the bar on the top of the homepage with the backspace button and the box to type in addresses.
The bar at the very top of the homepage for Firefox is missing. I don't know what i did. But, I lost it. I cannot enter web addresses or backspace.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
That is the Navigation toolbar; be sure it is checked (click it to check or un-check) so that it will display following these instructions:
- See --> https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Back%20and%20forward%20or%20other%20toolbar%20items%20are%20missing
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox