RadioWMPCoreGecko19.dll popped up in my download manager, the source file is Firefox.exe. What is this file?
Norton 360 popped up a "file insight" message related to a file that was downloaded to my PC. The source file was Firefox.exe, and the name of the file is RadioWMPCoreGecko19.dll Some sites are reporting this file as malicious, but it seems to me that it is a plugin extension for firefox? Can you explain this file to me?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ClickPotatoLite Firefox Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.1990
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Bing Bar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
RadioWMPCoreGecko19.dll...............what is this file?
See also [/questions/878063]