Why can't I click on the upper tabs of all the websites I'm visiting?
When I am visiting a website, for example, Google, I cannot click on the upper tabs where it says, "web, images, gmail" etc.
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
That problem can be caused by the Yahoo! Toolbar that extents too much downwards and covers the top part of the browser window and thus makes links and buttons in that part of the screen not clickable.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.