Why does Adobe Flash crash all the time? It is reallyt annoying and I'm considering using another browser. Please tell me how to fix this.
Why does Adobe Flash crash all the time? It is really annoying and I'm considering using another browser.
Please tell me how to fix this.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- IBM 821 Conference Plugin for Mozilla version 184.108.40.2061
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- TestGen plug-in, Version 7.4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
crashes all the time.....have to reload : (
That contains some tips that may help. Ensure Flash Player is up-to-date.
(Yours appears not to be). If crashes continue after following the advice in the linked article please post Crash IDs.
Try to uninstall your current Flash version and update Flash to the latest version.
Troubleshoot Flash Player installation for Windows: