Cant get into my hotmail calendar it just says This Connection is Untrusted
i have been using hotmail on internet explorer for years with no problems after many hours of persuasion my friends have got me to try Firefox but it has fallen at the first fence when this morning i tried to access my calendar i just got a error message (This Connection is Untrusted) an wont let me go any further
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to bay01.calendar.live.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
I Understand the Risks
What is the URL it is trying to load? I was able to load without error.
If you are using HTTPS to protect your account from hackers, especially if you tend to use public computers or insecure wireless connections.
Note To enable HTTPS works for Hotmail via the web, but will cause errors if you try to access Hotmail through programs such as: Windows Live client for Windows Mobile and Nokia MSN Explorer If you only need a temporary HTTPS connection, type "https" in front of the URL instead of "http".
I think this was my problem . \ Z