I cannot click on anything on websites like facebook or youtube if its near the top, what's wrong?
When on websites such as facebook or youtube, I cannot click on the search bar. I cannot click on the logo to refresh the page and nothing near the top inch of the website on my monitor works. I can't even sign out of facebook.
That problem can be caused by the Yahoo! Toolbar that extents too much downwards and covers the top part of the browser window and thus makes links and buttons in that part of the screen not clickable.Read this answer in context 7
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
That problem can be caused by the Yahoo! Toolbar that extents too much downwards and covers the top part of the browser window and thus makes links and buttons in that part of the screen not clickable.