How can I go back to default settings or uninstall completely then re-install-on MAC OS X 10.6.8
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
from day one
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Check how to remove Firefox fully
Which data are you referring to?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.