how do i restore to version prior to version 8
I don't like version 8...want previous version back
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
May I ask why you want to? FF8 has been a dramatic improvement from FF7, and as a Nightly user, on FF11, I'd say that the advance forwards are worth the troubles. If it's add on compatibility that's wrong, then I can help you fix that. If it's freezing, then try restarting with add-ons disabled or making a new profile. If you just don't want to troubleshoot and fall back on a previous version, then here's a link.
Here's a list of old versions of Firefox
The previous version you were on was 7.0.1
edit: removed random unofficial download site link.
Modified by James