I can not get the cursor to stop blinking f7 does not help. I am running 8.0 can you help?
I am using firefox 8.0 I have tried f7 and that doesn't stop it. When I totally reboot the computer it stops for awhile but randomly returns. Please make it stop flashing at me.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
after I change to 8.0
- Version 220.127.116.1133
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Picasa plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2009120208 Firefox/3.0.16 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I tried the f7 does nothing
Where do you see that blinking cursor?
If it is on a web page and not in a text area or input field then your are in caret browsing mode (press F7 to toggle).
If that isn't your problem then try to explain it better.
You posted with a Firefox/3.0.16 user agent. What is your Firefox version as reported on the Help > About page and the Help > Troubleshooting page?
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009120208 Firefox/3.0.16 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)