Accidently told firefox to remember login password to FB, don't know how to turn that off
My grandson told Firefox to remember his password to Facebook while using my computer. Now everytime I try to go to Facebook, it opens under my grandson's email address using his password. How do I "unremember" his information? Thanks
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20111103 Firefox/3.6.24
Go to Firefox Tools-Option-Security-Saved Password and remove your saved password and try