Help! Firefox is crashing all the time lately. I can't update to a newer version b/c my OS won't support it. Any ideas?
Almost always crashes when I hit home button from Yahoo Mail. Often crashes when in Google Docs, Yahoo Mail, or any of the sites I am working on.
I also can't update my OS (Max OSX 10.5.8)
This is causing me lots of lost work time... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r19
- SmartAccess Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009032608 Firefox/3.0.8
you should upgrade your browser atleast Firefox 3.6.24