Unable to click on links in certain websites (no hand w/ finger appears)
It seems that I am unable to click on the links that appear at the top of a website while links further down on the page are not a problem.
Both the Yahoo! Toolbar extension and the Babylon extension have been reported to cause this issue. Disable or uninstall those add-ons.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.6 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Both the Yahoo! Toolbar extension and the Babylon extension have been reported to cause this issue. Disable or uninstall those add-ons.
Yes -- that solved my problem -- how easy! Thanks so much!!