Where is the Ad Blocker. HOw do I find this piece of s...
Where is this program... plug-in.. add on, whatever it's called. And how do I get rid of it...
Additional System Details
- WinZip Courier Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- MSN® Toolbar
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
YOU need to RTFQ... Read the Question.
I asked specifically how to find the Ad Blocker.. NOT how to disable add-ons. There is NO Extension, Theme, Plug-in, or Add-on called Ad Blocker --- PERIOD!!!!
But when I am watching movies on the Ad-laden Hulu website, a message keeps popping up telling me that my selection cannot be played because it is being blocked by the Ad Blocker!!!
Where is the stinking Ad Blocker. How do I find it and get rid of it.
ATFQ... Answer the question!!!!
There is NO Ad blocker built in Firefox as any Ad blocking would be done by way of a Extensions or a external software for example.
And do be nice.