downloads won't open
downloads download fine, right click- all options are black except to open file location, when I left click on open nothing happens.
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:5.0b1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
If Open and Open Containing Folder are grayed then that means that the file is no longer present in the original download location and may have been removed by anti-virus software or cleanup software.
It is possible that your anti-virus software is corrupting the downloaded files or otherwise interfering with downloading files by Firefox. Try to disable the real-time (live) scanning of files in your anti-virus software temporarily to see if that makes downloading work.
See "Disable virus scanning in Firefox preferences - Windows"