I have lost the orange firefox tab (top left) and don't know how to recover it
I'm not very computer literate, and I was trying to figure out how to manually update my computer. I was reading instructions, and then clicked on a drop-down menu that said 'full screen' (I think), and then the orange "firefox' tab disappeared, and I have no idea how to recover it to my desktop. THANKS for any help.
Additional System Details
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Full Screen Mode:
- the F11 key toggles Full Screen Mode on and off
- ALT+V+F will toggle Full Screen Mode on and off
- when in Full Screen Mode, move your cursor to the top edge of the screen, right-click in the blank area on one of the toolbars that slide down and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode"
- See --> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox