how do i remove the property bee toolbar from Firefox 7?
We're trying to move home, and were interested in tracking property prices. I attempted to install a toolbar from PropertyBee. It did eventually install, but doesn't work, and every time I start Firefox 7, a pop up window appears saying 'Do I want to finish the installation?' If I say no, it crashes Firefox; I did say yes once (and it installed the non working toolbar!; if I say remind me later, it does go away! BUT I'd like to get rid of it, and can't find a way.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The BT Broadband Support Tools is part of the BT's Getting Setup Portal,as it provides additional help wizards for your BT Total Broadband product.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Start Firefox in Safe Mode. Go to the Addon's and Remove the PropertyBee toolbar completely. Restart Firefox. If this doesn't work, uninstall Firefox and re-install it from a new download.
3rd party Toolbars are generally bad in my experience. Most of them try to load more toolbars and other unwanted software, so they are just not worth it. You might have to have a few tabs open and reload a few pages instead.