whenever i google something i get redirected to 126.96.36.199 - how can I get rid of this- thanks
this problem started last week- i google something and get redirected- i also get constant pop-ups on all sites - "you've won"
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 For more information visit Musicnotes.com
- NBC Direct Firefox Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Pando Web Installer
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Malware from Scour.
Install, update, and run these programs in this order. They are listed in order of efficacy.
(Not all programs detect the same Malware, so you may need to run them all to solve your problem.)
These programs are all free for personal use, but some have limited functionality in the "free mode" - but those are features you really don't need to find and remove the problem that you have.
Note: If your Malware infection is bad enough and you are mis-directed to URL's other than what is posted, you may have to use a different PC to download these programs and use a USB stick to transfer them to the afflicted PC.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
SuperAntispyware - http://www.superantispyware.com/
AdAware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
Windows Defender: Home Page - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/prod.../default.mspx
Also, if you have a search engine re-direct problem, see this:
If these don't find it or can't clear it, post in one of these forums for specialized malware removal help:
You can try the suggested tools above. If they don't work, maybe a manual removal: http://blog.teesupport.com/address-63-209-69-107-changed-homepage-manually-remove-63-209-69-107-google-redirection-completely/