Somehow I downloaded a Babylon toolbar which also changed my homepage to Babylon. How do I get rid of this toolbar? I changed the home page back to Google, but I keep getting a "Browser settings change" notification that won't go away.
I'm not sure how it happened but now the notification won't go away whether I choose to keep current settings or change and approve the settings. I've scanned for viruses to no avail so I'm not sure what to do next. It's like a pop up in the bottom right of the screen.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a couple days ago
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2