This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Somehow I deleted all pictures of everyone that sends me messages
I clicked on the right side of the mouse and clicked on something and all the pictures of my friends who send messages disappeared.
All Replies (3)
Is this with webmail email? Were you accessing the download directory? I suppose those images are not in the trash? More information would be helpful.
- It's when your messaging on the internet,no it's not E-mail.It's like if I would go on on line chat there would be names but no faces next to the names.
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right-click context menu while saving an image.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.