Recent upgrade to Firefox 7.01 causes background image to not fully render
I've maintained my own website for over 10 years and since this recent upgrade to Firefox 7.01, the browser will not render the background image throughout the entire page. It will render the background for the first 75% of the page and the remaining part of the page has no background image. This problem does not occur with earlier versions of Firefox or IE. I have tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc and reloading the page with no effect. I'm willing to try anything just so I don't have to use IE.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I've tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc. Running in safe mode and even disabling all add-ins. But still end up with the same results.
This sounds like this bug -> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=692350