it says my newer version was downloaded but it does not work how do i make sure it is the newest version
how do i download the new version of firefox
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009060214 Firefox/3.0.11
i tried to use a website but it says firefox has not been updated but it looks like it has been updated
The newest released version if 7.0.1, it can be obtained from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/
What doesn't work for you?
Firefox 3.6.x is the last ever version from Mozilla for PPC Mac's.
For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox 4 / 5 / 6 /7, try TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac 10.4.11 & 10.5.8 .