Why do the desktop image and folders show through the top 1 inch of Firefox where the blue bar used to be?
It looks like much of the top part of the Firefox screen is missing and I can see a fuzzy, blurred desktop image there instead of the former blue and I think orange bar. How can I get back the old FF appearance? [my office computer hasn't changed and it's the same version of FF]
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Enables easy upload of photos to Facebook.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.6 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Check and tell if its working.
Right click in a free space on your desktop.
Left click on Personalization.
There are four options in Windows 7 at the bottom of the screen, choose "Window Color and Appearance".
Select a border color
Uncheck: "Enable transparency"