separate homepage configurations
Greetings, I've create two separate Firefox configurations. When I open each one individually, they work perfectly. However, when one is open and then I open the other, it becomes a mirror of the configuration that is already open. Is there a setting or switch to prevent this?
Thanks in advance
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
You can't open a 2nd Firefox Profile while the first is running without using the -no-remote command line parameter. If you try, all you'll get is another window running the 1st Profile.
Thanks, just right