what will get rid of "EXC in EV handl: error bad NP object as private data"?
I am taking some online classes and whenever I am trying to do homework or send in my assignments or take a test this error report comes up: EXC in EV handl: error bad NP object as private data. What does this mean and how do I get rid of it? I need to be able to do my college work online and know that it is getting to the instructor. How can I know if my assignments and test and any other communication with my college are getting to the right place?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
At the end of August, 2011.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I know nothing about troubleshooting
Please see solution in http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions for "McAfee Site Advisor".
(Windows): For best results you should uninstall McAfee Site Advisor from Control Panel > add/change programs (Programs and Features). Reboot the system. Then Reinstall from http://www.siteadvisor.com/ and reboot the system. When installing refuse other suggested (crapware) applications.
Please mark "Solved" one answer that will best help others with a similar problem -- hope this was it.