I do NOT want Firefox to remember my sign-on user name for my e-mail account. How can I get rid of this?
When I start typing my user name for hotmail, it automatically pops up. I do NOT want this. How do I get rid of it?
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
This does not work using Windows 7 and Firefox 11.0. The silly thing pops up my user name every time and I have to continually delete History which I DO NOT LIKE TO DO. I just don't want the thing remembering my user names.