downloaded Quick-Time,cannot get file to run. Keep getting Message "missing plug-in". What am I doing wrong?
I'm atempting to complete a course that has media content. I cannot get the file to run. It sates"missing plug-in" even though I've downloaded Quick-Time for Mac.. a zillion times. It worked on my Windows based system at my office but not here at home. Can someone help me out with this?? I'm under a time crunch. Stressed...kccsnshn
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 169
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Glance Plug-In 2.5.4
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8