How can I get Firefox 8 to open new tabs at the end?
I know there's a way to make Firefox open new tabs at the end instead of this really annoying forced 'open new tabs next to open tab behaviour'. Can anyone help me find it?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
You can set the pref browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent to false on the about:config page.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.
- Use the Filter bar at to top of the about:config page to locate a preference more easily.
- Preferences that have been modified show as bold (user set).
- Preferences can be reset to the default via the right-click context menu if they are user set
- Preferences can be changed via the right-click context menu: Modify (String or Integer) or Toggle (Boolean)
That's it! Brilliant, thank you. Why FF have to make it so difficult I don't know......