How to change the view options of a Firefox window so that you can still see the full content of the page no matter the size of the window?
I needed to make my Firefox window smaller to use it as well as another program. But the contents of the window stayed the normal size and I had to scroll every which way to get all of the information. I know that Microsoft Internet Explorer has an option on the lower right of any window that can change the viewing option from 100% up or down... but I generally dislike internet explorer. Is there anyway to change the size of the content in the window to fit whatever size you make the outer window in Firefox for a normal Windows Computer?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/