Remove Ctrl+click requirement to bookmark
Can you make this happen? I hate having to hold ctrl to bookmark things when it was so much easier before.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 1.1.10, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Install this addon
No, that's not my problem. That's an easy fix in the Firefox settings.
I don't think that you can do that if you bookmark a link by dragging the tab on the Bookmarks Toolbar. In that case you need to press the Ctrl key before starting to drag the tab to make a copy. It should work for the current tab if you drag the favicon in the location bar on the Bookmarks Toolbar or to the sidebar.