I ran the download several times this morning. It appears to run OK, but I still get the message that my version of Firefox is no longer protected against on-line attacks. Get the upgrade - it's fast & free What am I missing??
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Reset your User Agent using the instructions below. Something is causing your User Agent to not update with the new version number. The information submitted with your question shows that you are using Firefox 3.5.8
- See --> Reset your User Agent
- What is a User Agent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Agent
- See --> Finding your Firefox version
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.