Why do I constantly get this message: Unresponsive Script, A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
I get this pop up screen continuously on my screen. Ever since I switched to Firefox, I was using Safari. The only other Apps open are my Mac Mail and Finder.
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v1/yY/r/BaybJiEemV4.js:13 Each time I am asked to either Stop Script or Continue.
Additional System Details
This started when...
Since I started using Firefox
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 22.214.171.12451
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Looks like a script on the Facebook page.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Clear Cookies & Cache
Clear the Network Cache
Warning Unresponsive Script
Check and tell if its working.
Your Flash plugin is quite older. You need to update it.
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (2.94 MB)
When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Update All your Firefox Plugins