This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
HELP please! I have installed the Firefox Browser Upgrade 6.0.2 at least 8 times. It appears to install fine. But when I go back on the browser, it says I am still using the old version.
I have also tried iinstalling while my camera is unplugged (Logitech); with my firewall blocked; After re-starting; & still no luck! The details are as above. If you need other info, please ask.
All Replies (1)
Use the instructions in the following article to reset your User Agent.
Also see -- > Finding your Firefox version
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox