has anyone found a setting or work around that allows Firefox to activate the auto completion of email addresses when composing emails?
has anyone found a setting or work around that allows Firefox to activate the auto completion of email addresses when composing emails? Go Dady specifically has stated that it's an issue wit the web browser and not a function of the domain provider.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
- Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember search and form history"
- Autofill Forms: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/autofill-forms/