is closing unexpectedly
ID: af089bf5-19f0-4b47-a66c-a4f9c2110921 Signature: hang | mozilla::plugins::PPluginInstanceParent::CallPBrowserStreamConstructor(mozilla::plugins::PBrowserStreamParent*, nsCString const&, unsigned int const&, unsigned int const&, mozilla::plugins::PStreamNotifyParent*, nsCString const&, nsCString const...
Additional System Details
hang | mozilla::plugins::PPluginInstanceParent::CallPBrowserStreamConstructor(mozilla::plugins::PBrowserStreamParent*, nsCString const&, unsigned int const&, unsigned int const&, mozilla::plugins::PStreamNotifyParent*, nsCString const&, nsCString const...
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
There are a lot of similar crashes (link) it may even be the top crasher across all versions of Firefox on Windows.
Hopefully someone will come up with answers soon, meanwhile all I can suggest is ensure everything is up-to-date, and do a check for malware with various up-to-date tools/software. (see Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware)
My firefox 6.0.2 on an XP is not crashing, and although that is little comfort to you, it does suggest that if you do not have a malware problem then if you try in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode and with plugins disabled it should stop crashing. See also Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems. Maybe not the best advice, but at least it should enable you to stop the crashes.
Post back with how you get on. Mention specifically if you find the cause ie any particular plugin. Note also a known issue causing crashes at present is software IDvault, do you use that ? (Software developers are working on a fix for that, and have already issued some updates)
hi.Thanks a lot. i will tell you how it works. i will try now to see if i can arrange this.
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.