Lost frequently visited websites in mozilla browzer
how do you add frequently visited sites to to the firefox icon (and view them when right clicked). I did something (don't know what) that made them (frequently visited sites) disappear. OR - I used to right click on the firefox icon and just select the site I wanted...but now the sites don't appear anymore!
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"
Im on windows 7 if relevant. When i open the firefox window i see "Start Private Browsing" so I assume that I'm not in Private Browsing. So - why are the sites I visit not being recorded/identified? Thank you.
Do you still see that Most Visited folder on the Bookmarks Toolbar?
Are you keeping History?
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"