How do I enable certain popups and eliminate others?
I want to enable New.Family Search to work on Mozilla. It uses pop ups for certain fields of research. can you help me?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
when I registered for New Family Search.org
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22
I need to turn off my pop up blocker to allow the system to work but I don't know how and I want to block all the other junk from coming in.
1. Start Firefox 2. Click on Tools 3. Click on Options
Now Options window will be opened. 4. Click on Content tab
5. Check Block POP-UP Windows to enable POP-UP blocker in Firefox
Click 'exceptions' to add sites to allow pop-ups on.
If you want to disable POP-UP blocker in Firefox ,just uncheck the check box.
I reluctantly started Internet Explorer, and found that those pop-ups work just fine.
What else can I look for?