cant see what im typing
ever since newest update, text boxes are blocked in blue and prevent me from seeing what I'm typing. does this on google, trying to log into email or forums, and even this. tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox, same thing.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
This issue can be caused by Comcast's Constant Guard (Keystroke protection)