getting a notification that i'm banned from website, what should i do to fix this.
i am trying to access a website and receive a response indicating i have been banned to contact administrator. i checked my settings they appear to be fine and the site is not blocked on my end. can you assist me in trying to correct this.
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
On that porn site, click "Contact Us" at the top of the display.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
this does not do anything. does not allow me to contact them
Clicking "Contact Us", takes me to this page (see image below): http://camfuze.com/pages/contactUs.seam?cid=26241891
it does not take me there. stays on the same page????