why don't i have a search bar
why don't i have a search bar?
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Bring up the View menu and place a checkmark against Toolbars you are missing, include the Menu Bar to make it easier to work with.
- "Alt+V" (View) > T (Toolbars)
Do you see your search bar now, if not ...
- bring up customize, which will show all of your toolbars
- "Alt+V" (View) > T (Toolbars) > C (Customize)
- look for the "Search" icon on the dialog and drag it to the toolbar of our choice.
- Next press "Done"
Please mark "Solved" one answer that will best help others with a similar problem -- hope this was it.
You can make Firefox 6.0.2 look like Firefox 3.6.*, see numbered items 1-10 in the following topic Fix Firefox 4.0 toolbar user interface, problems (Make Firefox 4.0 thru 8.0, look like 3.6). Whether or not you make changes, you should be aware of what has changed and what you have to do to use changed or missing features.