How do I get rid of a redirect problem 'bywill.net' It came with the April update and is still around
when going onto bing or google after selecting the site I want to use, I'm diverted by 'bywill.net' to various site similar to what I want. I now click on my site then when bywill comes up click return. This goes on for 10 times until I get to the site I want. This add-on appears to come from an update I did with Firefox back in March or April. It's very annoying wasting time when trying to find some information. I've tried to 'delete add ons' but this doesn't work. It's very annoying. Forums don't help.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Troubleshooting extensions and themes
Clear Cookies & Cache
Clear the Network Cache
Check and tell if its working.