I can't see any pictures or graphics when using firefox, I just get a broken file image. How do I fix it?
I can't see any icons or images when using Firefox. I can on other browsers on my apple laptop. How can I fix it?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A few days ago. Then I had the laptoprestarted from disk, anf that is when it started.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Version 220.127.116.1187
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
- Check that images are enabled: Firefox > Preferences > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in "Firefox > Preferences > Content: Load Images > Exceptions"
- Check the "Tools > Page Info > Media" tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images with the cursor Down key).
If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.