I want to get rid of the optoinn to restart firefox with add-ons disabled, how can I do this?
I recently bought the fox filter add on for my computer, which is a great program but I realized that it can easily be bypassed because fo the option to restart firefox with add ons disabled. I need to get rid of that, is there a way? Please let me know, as I am trying to prevent bad sights from being accessed on my computer. If all a person has to do is restart with disabled add ons then it's a waste of my time to have paid for the add on....what can I do?
Additional System Details
This started when...
I installed mozilla
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
You can't. Extensions work as long as the people who use the computer do not know that they can use Safe mode to bypass an extension.
You will have to use software that works system wide if you want to block access to specific website or they can also easily use a portable Firefox version or other browsers.